Thursday, April 15, 2010

$8 Selena Gomez Inspired Makeup

All the eyeshadows used in this look cost only $1 buck each! I used drugstore products to achieve this look because A.) That's what I can afford and B.) I'm sure most of the girls requesting this look are more than likely teens on a budget! There's nothing quite like finding good quality makeup on your average joe-dess (I'm trying to make it sound more feminine ha!) income.


Makeup was inspired by this picture.


I assume you all own a mascara and an eyeshadow base so I didn't include that in the price tag! But the entire eye look beside those 2 cost only $8!


ELF eyeshadow in Wisteria $1

Sally Girl Eyeshadows in Golden Bronze, Champagne and Purple $1 each

ELF Fake Eyelashes Dramatic $1

L.A Girl White Eyeliner $1

NYC Liquid Liner in Jet Black $2



Click here for live tutorial! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA0FxDBERTY

4 comments:

  1. I love this look! Its great to see an affordable look...You have been mentioned in my latest blog post >.<
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this look is so pretty! You look gorgeous =)

    http://vibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Great Blog :) Lets follow each other?
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete